This post is number 32, which means that I met my yearly goal to double last year’s post number of 16. So for a change of pace, I’m ahead of schedule. And I am working on something involving my list so I just might blow that number out of the water, ha!
I don’t have a lot of witty comments right now, the rain seems to have washed that away today. Or maybe I’m not liking this Monday as much as the rest. Ah, doesn’t matter. I’m going to continue to count my blessings anyways.
210. The hum of a dishwasher.
211. The warmth of a fireplace. (I do realize this makes a lot of appearances in my blessings, but this winter has me very, very thankful for our fireplace.)
212. Little girls who sing the song in their heart.
213. Even if it’s not the song everyone else is singing.
214. Listening to my husband’s day.
215. Good friends.
216. Talking with my husband.
217. Remembering to keep my commitment to my Lord and myself.
218. Little jobs that make the next day a step ahead.
219. Snoring dogs.
220. A comfortable chair.
221. A grocery list to make.
222. Floors to clean.
223. Laundry to wash.
224. Children to teach.
225. Restful evenings.
226. Times of rest.
227. Looking forward, but remaining present.
Make it a blessed week, BE a blessing!