the Vicki Arnold blog uses affiliate links, please see the Policies page for more details.
Ironically, I am typing out this post on day 2 of a 30 day chocolate fast. I actually wrote the post as I was making brownies last week. Also, the photo is not of brownies, but some chocolate cookies. The brownies were finished off before I could get a photo. I had this photo of some super yummy chocolate cookies that I made a while ago. So you get a chocolate cookie photo in the brownie post. Maybe I’ll do a brownie photo in a cookie post. Just to balance things out. Alright, end tangent.
So while waiting for my brownies to bake, I had a few thought about brownies.
1. Brownies + mint chocolate chip ice cream = AWESOME
2. Brownies + vanilla ice cream + hot fudge topping + bananas = EVEN MORE AWESOME
3. If I could travel back in time, it would be to the moment I first tasted and liked raw brownie batter so I could slap myself silly.
4. Making brownies reminds me of my baby brother.
5. Cookie brownies = genius!
6. Fudgy trumps cakelike ALWAYS.
7. Ghirardelli frosted brownies are only good completely cooled.
Post is sponsored by my love of chocolate. I was compensated with the Pillsbury chocolate fudge brownies Kroger was kind enough to put on sale so I could buy them and bake them. And eat them. Also the links in this post are affiliate links so if you buy from those links, I will earn some change to buy my brownie mixes. After my chocolate fast.