How appropriate that this Monday’s gratitude post should come as we are celebrating the pending arrival of baby #4! You may have noticed the baby-heavy list from a couple weeks ago that I was getting baby fever. I’m very excited for this new addition to our family.
261. rainy mornings
262. sleeping in on a Monday!
263. waking up not as sore as expected
264. playing baseball with the kids
265. watching the kids practice
266. realizing early in the week that you have a lot to accomplish that week
267. finding my favorite cereal on sale
268. finding healthier cereals that are comparable in price to the junk we used to eat
269. streamlining our meals
270. seeing value in a weed
271. seeing beauty in a weed
272. deciding to cultivate a weed because it has value to our diet and our chickens’
273. steps to feeding our chickens from our property only
274. how baby steps add up to a long journey over time
275. being excited to blog
276. the last six weeks of our homeschool year (now complete!)
277. realizing I will have a 3rd grader, a 2nd grader and a kindergartener next homeschool year!