1. “It’s magical, it will make you dead.” – 5-year-old to her brother.
2. If you saw the many totes in my laundry room and wondered what was in it, fabric would be correct most of the time.
3. I bought almost 50 yards of fabric this past weekend and spent less than $100. I love Joanns’ after-Thanksgiving sales.
4. This past weekend was one of the most refreshing weekends I’ve had in a long time.
5. Running hot water is highly underrated.
6. My 5-year-old daughter has approximately 40 million pairs of pajamas while my 9-year-old daughter has 3.
7. “Ah, you’re dead.” – my son to his little sister. “I’m SPECIAL,” was her response.
8. Bills are infinitely less stressful if you have the money to pay them.
9. I like blogging much more when I’m not trying to accomplish something like a regular posting schedule.
I’m having a productive, rainy Monday. How is your day going?