Do you have a homeschool planner that you love? I’m kind of a planner junkie. This goes for just about any type of planner. I love them all. One day in June, I got this great, absolutely crazy idea to make a homeschool planner for myself because I couldn’t quite find that “perfect” planner for this year.
Here is what I was looking for in a planner:
- I wanted it to be pretty. Yes. I wanted it to be pretty. I really like the prettiness of The Well Planned Day, but it was not quite right content wise for this year (going a bit more minimalistic).
- I wanted to be able to customize it to fit our family. This is why I ended up making one.
I started with some of the basic pages and went from there. I am now offering a version of this for free to you, my lovely reader-friends.
In this free printable homeschool planner, you will find the following:
- two different covers – one chalkboard because it is pretty, one on a white background because printer ink
- two year-at-a-glance calendars – 2015 and 2016
- curriculum planner page – blank so you can choose which subjects to include
- blank monthly calendar – fill in the dates each month
- two-page weekly planner – plan each subject out each week, six columns and seven rows
- daily docket – includes space to write out a to-do list, the day’s meal plan, track health and wellness goals, list errands, and a spot for words of encouragement or inspiration
- two options for a student half-sheet daily docket – each half-sheet has three sections: schoolwork, chores, and important times, includes a black and white, less-girly option for those students who may not appreciate a pretty, purple font
- weekly docket – to-do list, errand list, and weekly, three-meal, meal plan
The printable homeschool planner is free and includes over 12 pages. But that is not all, I have MORE pages in the works for this. I am estimating this to be available this fall. Sign up for email updates so you don’t miss those (top of the sidebar)!