Your time is limited, but you want your blog to succeed. To succeed, you know you need both great content and to promote that content on social media. You don’t have time to do both at the pace you need to grow.
I can help with the great content.
I have been blogging since 2009. I have loved learning and growing with the medium through the years. I love to help other bloggers grow their blogs and have decided to offer some services to do just that. Below you will find the services I am currently offering, if you see something you are interested in, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form.
If you have a custom request that doesn’t quite fit in one of the listed services, I’m happy to chat and see if it is something we can work out.
My current offerings are Round-Up Posts, Etsy Product Lists, and Homeschool Unit Studies.
Content Writing (Ready to Go)
These articles are already written and ready for purchase. Articles are sold on a first come, first serve basis. Posts are sent by email within 48 hours of payment, Monday-Friday.
You can see all available titles here (password is MyClientsRock). To order from this list, please follow the instructions listed.
To be the first to know when new content is available, sign up for my email list. This email list is only for my content writing services and will only be sent one time each week, if content is available.
Content Writing (Custom Order)
These posts are not written, turn around time will vary based on the scope of the posts/lists.
I have ghost-written a variety of posts through the years, I have come to realize that lists are what I do best. I’m good at sourcing content and writing commentaries to entice readers to click through to see the recipes or projects.
The details for custom orders varies based on the type of content needed, please carefully read them before placing an order. If you have any questions, feel free to email me (email@example.com).
A list type post that is themed around any given subject, some examples include math games, meatless Monday dinners, or book-themed activities. The niches that I have the most experience with are homeschool, homemaking, recipes, crafts, blogging, and social media.
- Your specified number of links (see pricing below), each with a short commentary (if selected).
- Exact word counts will vary with each post and the number of links required, but all posts that include commentary will have at least 300-350 words. This is a typical word count for the list alone.
- Intro and closing are optional, but there is no additional charge for those who choose to include them. Some of my clients prefer to write their own introductions and/or closing paragraphs. If that is your preference, just let me know.
- Posts are exclusive to you. I will not re-sell any article I write for a client. If another client requests a similar post, I will write a new post.
- Recipe Round-Up – New Sides to Try This Thanksgiving
- Recipe Round-Up (No Commentary) – Frugal Family Dinners – Beans
- Homeschool Resources Round-Up – Learning Photography in Your Homeschool (For Free)
- Craft Project Round-Up – Gifts Kids Can Make
With short commentary/description for each link:
- $15 for 10-12 links
- $30 for 18-20 links
With no commentaries (list only):
- $12 for 12 links
- $18 for 18 links
- $25 for 25 links
If you want a larger round-up, we can work out details for that as well. Pricing will vary some based on your specific requirements, but will start at $1.50/link for commentary or $1/link with no commentary.
I include no graphics in my round-ups, but there are add-on options for those who would like to have me create the graphics for the posts.
Additional Photo/Graphic Options
- Lead Graphic – This is a 600×800 graphic that uses photos, graphics, and/or text to communicate what your post is about. I will need your exact title or wording and any branding specifics that you want used before I can create this. This does not include a collage. Cost is $5.
- Collages – My round-up posts are written to entice the reader to click-through to see the projects or recipes. However, I realize that some bloggers would like a collage to go with their posts and I offer this as an add-on. If you would like a collage for your post, the cost is an additional $7 per collage.
- Social Media Graphics – Social media sites all have their own requirements for what displays best on their sites. Each social media graphic is $5 and I currently offer Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Etsy Product Lists
Themed lists of Etsy products. Direct links to products, ready for you to insert your affiliate code. All links are marked nofollow and coded to open in a new window.
All products come from sellers that have at least a 4-star rating with a minimum of 100 feedback. These do not come with any graphics or photos. They are just a list of products with a short description/commentary, word counts are typically 200-250.
Lists are exclusive and price is $12 for approximately 12 links.
Homeschool Unit Studies
The homeschool unit studies post is a long piece of content. These are typically 1500-2000+ words long. They can be used as a single post, broken down into multiple posts for a series, or used as an incentive to sign up for your subscriber list.
These posts are time-consuming. They include a book list (of books I’ve physically looked over/checked out of my library), a crafts and activities list, and can include options for older or even younger students if desired.
I offer these in either preschool or elementary levels only. Due to the nature of these posts, pricing starts at $150.
An example – Bird Unit Study for Preschool
If you see something you would like to order, please fill out the order form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible! Please note that my workdays are Monday through Friday and I will not reply on weekends.