Did you catch my enthusiasm in the post title? See, I’m excited. Like, get up at 6 a.m. for two days in a row excited!
Why? I’m so glad you asked!
I have plans, lots of plans. (You have to say that in the voice of Flo from Cars because that is how I typed it out.)
You may have noticed that I changed the tagline of the blog a bit ago. It is now “Where P31 & Titus 2 meet Colossians 3:23.” I have a lot of things planned around this. Here’s a sneak peak at a few things you can look forward to this year on this here blog:
- 10 Days of One Word – This starts this week!
- Real Food Wednesdays – I’m really excited about this one. It works well with Healthy Habits Tuesdays (coming up next!). Launches in February.
- Blog reading series – This is fleshed out and the first two posts are mostly written. This is for readers of blogs.
- Gardening series
- Cloth diapering series – I’ve been getting a lot of questions about this lately so I’m going to write a few posts around it. If you have any questions you want answered, let me know and I’ll try to answer them.
- Bible studies – The first one will be on the 10 Commandments because that is where I’m starting with my kids.
- More topical scripture lists for memorizing, since the ones for overcoming procrastination went over so well.
What are you most excited for?