…to provide a creative break for this blogger. I will see you Monday with the next post in the One Word series.
Here’s what I’ll be doing in my time away from the computer:
- praying for some direction and guidance
- writing drafts on paper for upcoming posts
- praying about what God wants me to be writing about
- reading Tell Your Time: How to Manage Your Schedule So You Can Live Free
- praying about how God wants me to use my time
- reading 4 Steps to Better Blogging Time Management (sensing a pattern here?)
- praying for God to help me use my time wisely and follow His guidance
- a little blog and social media strategizing
- reading my Bible, writing the word, and memorizing scripture
And so you don’t have to wait in suspense, my One Word for 2013 is Joy. You’ll have to wait until Tuesday to read about why I chose it, scriptures I’m focusing on, and such, but you can read my to do list for the year, my to read list for the year, or see my goals for the year. In other words, I’m confident that you will have enough reading material until I get back.
May God bless your weekend!