- I’ve gotten to talk to my Mom (and Dad) twice this week. I stink at taking the time to sit down and call. Yesterday they called and we chatted for over an hour. My Dad is a great storyteller, always has been.
- Our Seed Savers Exchange Yearbook arrived in the mail. Yay for gardening!
- Today’s homeschooling went very smoothly. A great end to our week.
- Banana bread in my oven right now, smelling yumilicious. <–Wordpress doesn’t know what to do with that word right there.
- The sun is shining and it is over 60 degrees!!
Have a blessed weekend!