If you are like me, you come across great blogs often. You think the content of a blog is interesting, helpful and/or funny and you would be interested in what the blogger may be talking about in the future. There are a few ways you can keep up with a blog, share information with your friends and support a favorite blogger in the process.
Or maybe you don’t know why people bother reading blogs. A quick answer to that is that I read blogs for the same reasons I want to blog. I’ll share more later.
There are many resources out there for bloggers related to blogging (um…duh), but I haven’t really seen many resources for readers of blogs. I’ve been a reader of blogs for a few years now (I read more than I write…). I’ve learned a thing or two, so I thought I would share.
Here’s the great info coming your way:
- Why do people even bother reading blogs?
- Using Google Reader to make keeping up with multiple blogs easy peasy for you
- Other ways to follow your favorite blogs
- How to find bloggers writing about your interests
- How you can support the bloggers in your life and WHY
- Tools bloggers use that you can use too!
Which topic are you most interested in?